C A L M I N G Ideal for sensitive, reactive, scarred & blemished skin
Our Rosehip Treatment Facial Serum is beneficial for all types of skin. It is especially effective when combined with our Facial Tonic Hydrosols, bringing vitality, suppleness to dehydrated, sensitive and mature skin.
Our remarkable, certified organic rosehip seed oil comes from the Chilean Andes. Known as rosa rubiginosa or rosa mosqueta, this silky oil of the rose hip seed has been used for centuries to treat sun-damaged, scarred or burned skin.
Rosehip seed oil is rich in the naturally occurring pro-vitamin A and vitamin C. It has considerable amounts of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (EFA) containing 80% gamma linolenic acid and linoleic acid. As a result it significantly regenerates and strengthens cell membranes aiding in the prevention of early signs of aging. With daily use, Rosehip Treatment Facial Serum works to fade hyper-pigmentation (brown spots), minimize and soften the appearance of scars, and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. It also soothes dry, sunburned and sun-damaged skin. This Serum helps to balance excessively oily or dry skin, minimize the appearance of large pores, and purify impure skin prone to pimples. Used on a consistent basis, your skin will look smoother, fresher and more supple.
Precious essential oils are added to enhance the action of the rose hip seed oil. Their tiny molecular size and lipophilic (oil-loving) tendency make them ideal for curative skin treatments.
What is the difference between Blue and Rose Serums?
• Our Rose Serum harmonizes dry, oily, or combination skin. It contains essential oils of rose geranium, sandalwood, rose otto, carrot seed.
• Our Blue Serum soothes sensitive, irritated, damaged and delicate skin. It contains essential oils of lavender, blue chamomile, immortelle, and carrot seed.
Both serums significantly contribute to minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, sun damage, scarring, and hyper-pigmentation, and leave the skin soft and supple.
D E T A I L S
• Calming essential oils of blue chamomile, immortelle, and lavender enhance the regenerative effects of rose hip seed oil
• The silky oil of the rose hip seed is high in natural, pro-vitamin A, and rich in EFA’s. It has been used for centuries by the Indians of the Chilean Andes to treat damaged skin
• Apply together with our Facial Tonic Hydrosols to bring renewed vitality, suppleness and healing to dehydrated, sensitive and mature skin
T O U S E
Apply our Rosehip Serum with one of our Facial Tonic Hydrosols: Onto skin still damp from Tonic, massage 2 – 3 pumps of Serum. For drier skin or added protection, apply one of our Day Moisturizers or Shea Butters on top of Serum.
I N G R E D I E N T S
Rosehip Seed (Rosa canina) Fruit Oil*, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Seed Oil*, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Flower Oil*, Blue Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) Flower Oil*, Carrot (Daucus carota) Seed Essential Oil*, Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) Flower Oil*, Vitamin E (Tocopherol).