The Wildflower's Workbook reminds readers that nature offers limitless inspiration as long as one is willing to pause and savor the wonder that is all around.
From the New York Times bestselling author, artist, and self-proclaimed wildflower, Katie Daisy:The Wildflower's Workbook, a fresh-as-a-daisy self-guided journal, will help you connect with the magic of the natural world, as you write, reflect, and daydream your way through its inspiring pages.
• Features many thoughtful prompts to encourage engagement with the natural world. From bird-spotting advice to camping checklists, each exercise is executed in the artist's lovely signature style
• Full-color illustrations cover this self-discovery journal from front to back with stunning images of flowers, trees, and all the beauty nature has to offer
• Katie Daisy is an artist, illustrator, and author of the New York Times–bestseller How to Be a Wildflower. She lives in Bend, Oregon
As a companion to How to Be a Wildflower, this self-guided creativity journal will help you slow down and take a moment to reflect on the world around you.
• Brimming with gorgeous artwork, thoughtful quotes, and adventurous prompts, The Wildflower Workbook will give readers a fresh perspective and a better glimpse into the realm of self-discovery
• Makes a wonderful gift for any nature-loving friend or loved one